Our vision is to provide good energy for a better tomorrow. We recognize that energy is one of the largest costs faced by families and businesses. By helping our clients better understand their energy use, we can also help them reduce it, freeing up those dollars to be used for things they value.
Our mission is clear. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all by providing cost-effective energy efficiency and sustainability solutions to both the private and public sectors.
We believe that the most affordable energy is the energy that isn’t used. Everything we do is focused on helping our clients use less energy.
- We listen more than we speak.
- We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- We believe in hands-on involvement in projects
- We believe in “no surprises”
- We take our work seriously, but we have fun doing it.
Casa Verde Energy Services, Inc. is a Houston, TX based energy efficiency consulting firm specializing in customizable energy efficiency solutions across residential and commercial platforms. We perform a range services, including energy audits and assessments, energy flow analyses, weatherization services, energy efficiency retrofits, program management for municipalities for WAP Funding and IECC Energy Efficiency Code Compliance. Additionally we have designed training programs to allow low-income residents to conduct energy assessments and install weatherization solutions in their communities.
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS
- CenterPoint Energy (Public Utility)
- Entergy (Public Utility)
- City of Houston (Municipality)
- HoustonWorks USA (Non‐Profit)
- Sheltering Arms (Non‐Profit)